Would you love for a deep connection with nature
to be the foundation of your child’s education?
You ended up here because you’re a thoughtful parent. You love your children and want the best for them.
That includes time playing outside. If you’d love for your child to spend more time outdoors and would love for someone to help show you how Sprouting Knowledge can help.
We could be perfect for you if:
- you believe in children’s play as a pathway for learning
- you would love if your child were more comfortable in nature
- you want to feel amazing about the choices you make for your child.
- you’re looking for other children your child can play with outside.
My name is Krystal Jeffrey, founder of Sprouting Knowledge and lead facilitator for most of our programs. I started Sprouting Knowledge because I wanted to provide the opportunity for children to immerse themselves in play in the beauty and peace of the natural world. Sprouting Knowledge lets me express my passion for stewardship and kindness while helping to inspire the next generation of caretakers.
At Sprouting Knowledge we are pleased to be able to offer:
We have a special place in our hearts for parents who:
- are trying their best to be “good enough” parents
- live with kindness and compassion in their hearts
- go out of their way to make healthy choices for their children
- make sacrifices and choices that benefit their children
Our programs run in Peterson Creek, a culturally significant area to our local First Nation.
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional territory of the Secwepemc Nation and the Tk’emlups te Secwepemc people.