Would you love for a deep connection with nature
to be the foundation of your child’s education?
You ended up here because you’re a thoughtful parent. You love your children and want the best for them.
That includes time playing outside. If you’d love for your child to spend more time outdoors and would love for someone to help show you how Sprouting Knowledge can help.
We could be perfect for you if:
- you believe in children’s play as a pathway for learning
- you would love if your child were more comfortable in nature
- you want to feel amazing about the choices you make for your child
- you’re looking for other children your child can play with outside
- you want your child to have a strong sense of self and confidence
My name is Krystal Jeffrey, founder of Sprouting Knowledge and lead facilitator for most of our programs.
I started Sprouting Knowledge because I believe in learning through play. I wanted to provide the opportunity for children to feel the freedom of play in the forest while also learning how they can be caretakers of the Earth.
Sprouting Knowledge lets me express my passion for stewardship and kindness while helping to inspire the next generation of caretakers.
We have a special place in our hearts for parents who:
- are trying their best to be “good enough” parents
- live with kindness and compassion in their hearts
- limit screen-time in their houses
- have a garden
- want to share their love of nature with their children
- want to develop their own love of nature
- are willing to make sacrifices and hard choices for their family’s well-being
Our programs run in Peterson Creek,
a culturally significant area to our local First Nation.
We respectfully acknowledge that we live and work on the unceeded traditional territory of the Secwepemc Nation and the Tk’emlups te Secwepemc people.
We are committed to creating a space in which reclamation of the cultural wisdom of this place can lead to reconciliation between the indigenous people who have lived here for thousands of years and the colonizers who have come here from other lands. May we all enjoy a little bit of Heaven while here on Earth.