At Sprouting Knowledge we take photos of children so that we can make learning visible to parents, children and the public.
We request that all parents in our programs sign a photo release.
We will never name a child in a photo and will not post specific location information beyond what is publicly available due to the location of a program or event.
Facilitators do their best to take non-identifying photos of the children in our program. If we would like to use a photo in a public item that is only of your child and clearly shows their face we will make attempts to contact you before using it.
The photos we take are used in the following ways:
- To reflect on our teaching.
- To teach new facilitators.
- To use on our website.
- To make learning stories for the children in our programs.
- To use on social media platforms such as Instagram & our Facebook Page.
- For the creation of promotional materials such as posters, brochures and business cards.
If you object to the usage of your child’s image in any photo you see please let us know and we will remove it.
Program photos are stored in a private storage account on a cloud server.