The purpose of orientation is for us to begin forming our relationship with one another.
It gives your child an opportunity to meet their teachers and see the place where we will be sharing our time together.
We have two orientation sessions the week before Forest School begins they are always at 10am. It runs about an hour, maybe longer depending on our group size.
Orientation is preferably mandatory – it really makes a big difference to you and your child’s experience. However if you cannot attend I have made this quiz to help you get started and this video to introduce your child to us. You must either complete the quiz or attend orientation.
- Yes, please bring your child with you
- Yes, any other family members who would like to attend are welcome
- No, you may not bring you dog please.
- Dress for your comfort and wear sturdy shoes.
- Lower Peterson Creek Park – Glenfair entrance off Columbia St downtown Kamloops
please text me if you get lost 250.828.0211
Orientation is a mini day of preschool so it is an excellent opportunity to get your child dressed and wearing their backpack (welcome but not required).
- We will play a game
- go for a wander
- read a story
- play another game (while I chat with the parents)
- then do some more wandering past some of our classrooms
As always if you have any questions feel free to email us.
We truly look forward to meeting you and your family.