This is a list of the songs that I sing to my own children. They each have their own favorites and we seem to cycle through them as they grow and change. I hope you enjoy sharing them with your own chidren. For the full list of lyrics click on any of the titles. And you can check out my playlist on YouTube.
- Monty Python’s Universe Song
I change the last line to “Cuz we need some here on earth” instead of the “bugger all” version.
- Teddy Bear Picnic
- Jack Johnson’s Train Song – it’s actually called ‘Breakdown’
- Morning Town Ride by The Seekers
- Puff the Magic Dragon
- Dream A Little Dream
- Steve Earl’s Someday
- Ice Cream Song by Sarah McLaughlin
- Iron & Wine – Sunset Soon Forgotten (heck anything by Iron & Wine the kids like)
- Piers Faccini – At the Window of the World off Tearing Sky
- One Tin Soldier