We make you come but it’s lots of fun!
All families must attend a mandatory parent orientation session before your child can attend our programs.
This is an opportunity to get to know your instructors, ask questions and learn about how to prepare your little one for their adventures in the woods with us.
What you can expect:
- Orientation is generally Saturday morning 9:30-11
- We meet in the Glenfair Dr parking lot of Peterson Creek by the yellow gate
(this is the same place you will be dropping off your child)
- Dress for the weather we will be outdoors for the duration
- We will do a quick safety/instructions talk and then go for a short walk
- Together we will play a nature connection game.
Parents are encouraged to participate and role model for their kids!
- I’ll read a story for you all
- Your kids will likely be ready to run off and play which will allow us to have a little chat about our teaching style, what to bring in your child’s backpack and answer your questions.
- That’s it! We will all head back to the parking lot together.
Dates for parent orientation will be posted here: